Thursday, February 25, 2010

excuses excuses...

Hi everyone,

I apologise for my disappearance/inactivity and thought that it would be civil of me to atleast acknowledge the stories that have been shared. I sincerelely appreciate everyone's honesty and the initiative to participate in the discussion. I, unfortunately, have been an appalling moderator.

I promise (x100!) that I will begin updating the blog more regularly once the schoolwork has died down (I am in my final year of undergrad). I have also been without a computer for a year and a half, but I am coughing up money (laptop!) for a new one so that I may pursue this blog in privacy (and not public computer spaces).

Why must this embarass me so?! Good grief!

My love and respect to all you, I hope you ladies are faring well! Many changes have been taking place in my life (ie a long-term relationship with a boy who doesnt mind me being a werewolf). Will update sooner than later! And Mandy, I will reply to your post (and questions) too!

Thanks everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you are back to blogging! I have been a hairy girl since the day I was born! And while my menopausal mother in law and sister in law piss and moan about their chin hair, I wish I had ONLY the chin hair!!! I hope you continue to blog! It would be so nice to talk to someone else who understands what this is like to live with.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I just wanted to say hello and share my story as well. I have been hirsute my whole life and I have struggled like most women with the confidence and love issues that come along with not feeling so normal. Thank you for your willingness to share your story and congratulations on finding love regardless of this condition. It is inspirational. I hope you continue to blog.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete